The Steam Car Club of Great Britain - American steam community

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #1576 by steamcars001
steamcars001 created the topic: The Steam Car Club of Great Britain - American steam community
Welcome!
First, let me acquaint you with what is happening. The Committee (leadership) of the Steam Car Club of Great Britain (SCCGB) has decided to put more emphasis on the American steam community. This new section is especially for American SCCGB Members and potential Members. I have been a member for nearly 10 years and during that time I have had no idea of who else in this country was also involved. I have also not seen Club medallions, stickers, logos, flyers and other items showing a presence or recognition of the SCCGB at meets and other steam car events. In my opinion the SCCGB is the finest steam car club in the world with over 20 countries participating. It is my hope that we can form a communicating and active group of SCCGB members in this country.

Nathan Dickey, American Rep, SCCGB
30 Orchards Road, Wolfeboro, NH 03894 - 001 603 817 1088
You can email me nathan@steamcar.net "The Finest Steam Car Club in the World"

Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by steamcars001.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #1577 by JP
JP replied the topic: The Steam Car Club of Great Britain - American steam community
Nice. I seem to recall having written about steam cars on this website. (The articles all begin to blend together.) This is something our readers should take a good look at. The technology and engineering is astounding. Thanks for the great pictures and info. JP
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by JP. Reason: clean up typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds

Logo for Sharing

Free Gift with Ad

Free Goody Bags

What's In Your Garage?

Show off what you've done in your garage to restore your car or truck. We know you're proud of it.

Show Us Your Ride